Храм Христа Спасителя
On September 23, 1839 in Moscow the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour was laid. Its construction lastd for nearly 44 years. The building of the temple was destroyed in the middle of Stalin reconstruction of the city on December 5, 1931. It was newly built up in 1994-1997. The temple has the status of the Patriarchal farmstead. There are names of the officers who fell in Patriotic war of 1812 and Foreign campaigns 1797-1806 and 1814-1815 on walls of the temple.