quay lại

Ngôn ngữ thứ hai:


Hey, guys. I'm Sveta and I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine. The city is bilingual: about 60% of people speak Russian and the remaining 40% speak Ukrainian. Like many others, I speak both languages fluently. But unlike many others, I have a reasonable grasp of English.

So, if you dream about learning Russian - the language of literature classics, such as Tolstoi and Dostoevski - feel free to contact me and we'll make a deal. For more exquisite palates I offer Ukrainian classes. FYI, Ukrainian has been repeatedly acknowledged the most mellifluous language in the world.
Sounds enticing? Get in touch!
I'm also no slouch at mathematics, as you may have noticed; so do not try to dupe me:))
price (1h - 6 $ )

Giáo viên này không có đăng các bài viết

Bản dịch
Bản dịch (ru-vi)
Chỉ có những người sử dụng đã đăng ký mới có thể sử dụng chức năng này